View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 09:25 PM
Zona Pilot 1830
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2011
Position: E side of a N bound a/c

Originally Posted by livinthedream89 View Post
Hey Everyone,

If you're looking for a great flight instructing job, CAE is hiring CFIs into their JAA and FAA program here in Phoenix Arizona. It's a great place to work! Great benefits, awesome aircraft and the pay is great for starting out. PM me for details!
ALERT!!!!!

This HAS to be a planted message by some higher-up in management at CAE Oxford! This comment could not be further from the truth! I currently work as a CFI/CFII at CAE OXford in Goodyear and it SUCKS! The truth is, they are currently looking for insructors in Phoenix for one telling reason - all their instructors are quitting!!!

Oxford USED TO BE a great place too work, but since CAE bought us out it has gone downhill fast. After the buyout, they fired the upper management at Oxford in Goodyear and since then they have run the place like a North Korean prison camp! The planes there are not great - they are crappy Piper Warriors that are on their last leg and have frequent mechanical issues and we are constantly being lied to by upper-management and treated like second-class citizens. Do not buy what (whoever posted the original post to this thread) is selling! It's all lies. CAE Oxford is the perfect example of why instructors should unionize so they don't get screwed by companies like CAE Oxford. Don't apply to this place if you value your worth! Instead, run as fast as you can in the oposite direction!!

PM me if you have any specific questions and I will be glad to give you more info.