View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 05:48 AM
gojo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2010

Originally Posted by Fly782 View Post
Not quite

Exhaustion of Hiring Commitment.
Delta’s hiring commitment under Section 3.e. will be exhausted and become null and void upon the date the most junior Pinnacle pilot on the seniority list as of the date of ratification of a new restructured Pinnacle pilot collective bargaining agreement is offered an opportunity to participate in the SSP in seniority order, provided, however, that any Pinnacle pilot who retains a repeat opportunity under Section 3.d. upon the date the hiring commitment is exhausted, or would obtain an opportunity to repeat the process within twelve (12) months of such date, will be afforded the opportunity to repeat the process upon his request. Such repeat opportunities will be scheduled at a minimum rate of 20 per month for the number of months in which Delta anticipates offering new hire pilot positions.

Repeat Opportunities to Participate in the SSP.
An eligible Pinnacle pilot may be provided an opportunity to repeat the SSP if the pilot:
i. did not successfully pass any objective testing element of the selection process, or
ii. is potentially qualified to be provided with a conditional job offer but is not competitive with other applicants who had previously or are being provided with conditional job offers.
Such opportunity to repeat the SSP will only be afforded if the Pinnacle pilot maintains his eligibility as described above, requests to repeat the process and at least twelve months have passed since the previous date of participation in the SSP. A pilot who would otherwise be considered for a repeat opportunity will forfeit any such opportunity in the event he fails to request a repeat opportunity upon the exhaustion of the SSP, as set forth below.
Slats, I don't understand what you're seeing that I'm not.