Thread: Pinnacle
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 01:20 PM
Airsupport
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007
Position: CRJ

Originally Posted by gojo View Post
It's his mission to bring everyone else down. Hence the old saying, misery loves company
Shy is the kind of guy who looks for bad news like there is a reward for it. The company could come out tomorrow and say "we are going to grow and get more flying" and shy would poo poo all over it saying he will believe it when he sees it blah, blah, blah. The same company could come out and say "the end state of the company is 81 airplanes" and shy would take it as gospel and tell everyone to run for their lives" like a chicken with its head cut off. He is even trying to leave VA for Spirit right now. As soon as he leaves VA he will poo poo on them too and say how wonderful spirit is and that everyone at VA is dumb for staying there,the writings on the wall, the die is cast.... blah blah blah... anyway you get the point. Its always better where shy is.

Anyway from what I have seen I think things are starting to look up here. There will be movement and people will move on to Delta. I even believe the pinnacle name will be gone by years end and we will just be Delta.