swamp
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Apr 2012
  • Position
    Delta chihuahua Capt.
Quote: ShyGuy,

I was taken back by your comments especially considering what our Pilot group has gone through, but my last post was un called for and I apologize for that. I wish you success.
I give shy a hard time, but I do know where he is coming from.. He is very easily explained---, let's say you married a chick, and after 4 years of marriage, you find out she has been screwing around on you (blotch award). You try to reconcile and try to make your marriage work, but during this turbulent time in your marriage, you meet a smoking hot flight attendant, (virgin, no pun intended ), so you divorce the hooker wife (quit pinnacle) and marry the hot FA (go to virgin), and you're happy with your life, but still ****ed off that that hooker of a first wife (pinnacle) effed you over. Years later you find out first wife (pinnacle) found another man, (Delta) and looks like she may just do ok without you after all (not get shut down). Deeeeeeeeep down inside your a little happy (shys 1 good comment about 9E out of 6383937363537 negative comments about 9E) but on the surface you want that beotch to burn in hell (9E to shut the eff down). No man can blame him. 80 knots on the other, seems to be just irreconcilable differences. Too many late night drunk fights with the NMFC.