View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 07:28 AM
Airhoss
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: Sleeping in the black swan’s nest.

Here's the deal. If he is a real life SWA captain that is reason enough to stay away from him. SWA hires directly from the prison system. No criminal conviction, no job at SWA. All SWA captains are known carriers of rare and hard to cure STD's, and are required to posses a servants heart, presumably in a jar of formaldehyde, in their flight bag, at all times. Heck they even brag about it in their inflight magazine. "Our employees have a servants heart.".

Maybe if he is a SWA captain he's just trying to collect another heart for his jar? Probably didn't think of that did you? He'll be all nice and sweet and then just as you think it couldn't get and better, out comes the company issued hatchet and WHACK! Another heart for the jar. I think they get a bonus if they have more than one servants heart... I'm not even going to get into their required yearly dead kitten quota!

BUT

In all seriousness this guy sounds like a complete fake and anybody who does that kind of thing on the net to get attention is going to be a LOOOOOOSER!!! Do what you want but my advice is to get away and stay away from this guy!