Thread: Unity

Maxepr1 , 05-04-2013 07:20 AM
Gets Weekends Off
Maxepr1
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Jan 2012
Quote: Understood. I now have a contract I voted "no" for too. I'm just trying to get through to the CAL side just how egregious the CAL proposal was to our side. I also need to make clear just how offensive JP's actions during the JCBA have been. No one in CALPA has done any bridge building, yet you want it to start now after the CAL proposal? You, again by default, actually advocated stapling the bottom several thousand UAL pilots. I have not seen anyone from the CAL side saying wait, what? Why is that?

Scott
Offensive by your point of view Scott, To you I say too bad.... Build a bridge yeah right...What has your side done to build a bridge? How many time has your mec gone against management and yes our side has gotten the info from the press, no warning just blind siding... Stapling no problem, what about your torque program wanting to put all Cal pilots out of work.. Come on get off your holier than now soap box.....Rolls reversed you guys would do the same... Don't give me that crap....What about all the nasty stuff council in Ord put out about the cal guys or the crap your furlough guy had out in in print... You never saw that from us....Why should we say wait? Come on Scott wake up... Stop this sympathy poor me stuff.....You don't like the proposal too bad,, Maybe we won't like yours......Max....