Thread: Pinnacle
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 12:05 PM
ShyGuy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005

Originally Posted by IBPilot View Post
he he...so you admit you live in mommas basement and will say things on here that you won't say to someone's face

But in all seriousness, you misunderstood my post. I was talking about hiring mainly. I just threw the jumpseat in there to show the guy has real balls if he says to my face before asking for a ride rather than hiding on here, and in that case I'm happy to take him! He will be in for an earful and a dose of reality though by the time we get to the destination! So what I'm saying is I'd rather fly with (either as a fellow employee, or on my jumpseat) someone who has the balls to say it to my face, rather than some pansy like Sooner and others who will only say it from a computer behind a false name.
Well I try and write nothing different than what I would say to someone in person, but sometimes online it doesn't come out right, or comes out harsher than what I really mean. As for hiring, I would never rat someone out based on online posts. It just doesn't provide a complete picture. What you mean sometimes doesn't come out right. Or sarcasm is missed, or the message is taken one way when it was meant another. There's just too much that can be taken the wrong way. That's why I only judge in person from knowing someone and/or having flown with them. That is the fairest way to judge someone. And no, I don't live in momma's basement. Though at these California prices my wife and I'm paying, I wish I did hahaa.