View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 11:28 AM
EllisCoastal
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2008
Position: Right Side

Originally Posted by 4Green View Post
Help please! Struggling to get my 100 hours even with the waiver. I have been doing a ton of sitting around on the road and hardly any flying (7 hours in May) In trying to bid I have few options. From the 76 guys would you suggest option A bidding a very low time line (23 hours) or just bidding reserve and hope to fly some of the international stuff to get hours. The clock is ticking to 150 days and the flying is just not happening. Just dont want to do the wrong thing with my bid and fly less. Any suggestions appreciated! Thanks
Welcome!... Part of the reason training/interviews has slowed is due to the backlog of pilots awaiting OE and getting their hours in. Don't sweat it, bid what you want. However, be persistent and call scheduling and remind them how many hours you still need. If you feel you are still not going to make it or scheduling is clueless, call and ask for a crew planner to discuss options. Atlas obviously doesn't want you to time out, but sometimes schedules get lost in the shuffle. Good luck!