Thread: Pinnacle
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 09:33 AM
ShyGuy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005

Originally Posted by cencal83406 View Post
So are we now pulling each others' legs????

Shy was original 9E. He was from JetU. He didn't endear himself to fellow jetU grads like BQ or SL.
Endear myself to BQ? I tried at JetU. He was my sim partner. I learned quick that BQ is never wrong, he's always right, you are wrong. Cooperate to graduate and once we did, I told him at 9E if we were hired same class, I would not be his sim partner. My career was more important than to deal with his ego, someone who couldn't admit he's wrong and would not accept fault. So at 9E we could choose a partner and I chose someone else. That pretty much did it. Why don't you ask Captains he's flown with, ask them how Co-Captain BQ is. I don't need friendship from an individual like that. When i was looking to get an ATP once outside 9E, i asked him if he had it and how it was? As i found out later, he lied and said he had done it and it was easy. And once I got hired at VX, he writes on airlinks that 'those not funded by AQ and at VX.' Because I had spent the $2300 to get an ATP outside 9E to escape. So I would take anything BQ says about me with a grain of salt.