View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 12:12 PM
YellowRoseTXLAX
New Hire

Joined APC: Apr 2013
Thumbs up LAX Texas Hospitality Crash Pad

Hello everyone!

Just putting out the word that I run a crash pad at LAX for pilots and flight attendants needing a nice place to stay during layovers in Los Angeles.

Search for 'LAX Texas Hospitality' and you'll find our listing on the 'www.****************' website.

Deborah

Originally Posted by CleeIB View Post
As a new registrant, you must introduce yourself before you can post in the rest of the forum.

• Please let us know a little about yourself - your experience, hours logged, what you fly, type ratings, position, goals in aviation, etc.
  • If you want to protect your anonymity, you can say something like, "I am a first officer at a major American airline", i.e., you don't have to name names if you don't want. We recommend that you not reveal your full name or email address.
  • After you've introduced yourself, the Pilot Lounge and Career Builder forums will open up to you.
  • After you've been registered for 3 days with 5 non-deleted posts, you'll be able to see and post in the rest of the forums, as well as send private messages (PMs).
***(Note: It may take a few hours for the system to register changes and open forums to you.)***

If you see any other registrants posting spam or acting up, use the triangle icon at left to report posts. Thanks!