Thread: Spirit of NKS
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 05:51 PM
Excel
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: One man wolfpack

Guys, just ignore Shyguy

He made a strong push to get on with Spirit before landing at VX, I'm sure he had no problem with all of our "BS fees" back then. As I said earlier, it very clearly worked out for Spirit, our employees, and Shyguy that he was not offered employment here. Everyone wins Shy, congradulations, now just move along...

This is a small industry and I am not sure what he is attempting to gain by antagonizing posters on various threads, not only on APC but other forums as well. I have friends at VX and wish them the best! His particular attitude does not seem to represent the Attitude of the VX pilot group. I wish everyone at VX great success in the future... That being said, heaven forbid VX folds one day, it would be a real shame if MR Shyguy threw away a multi-million dollar career (at any airline he applies to) because of his constant antagonizing of colleagues on various message boards. On an anonymous web board, he has made it pretty clear to others who he is, and chances are someone, somewhere, on some interview board will be familiar with his constant condescending, antagonizing posts all over the web... APC is a great place to network, many posters here have taken the time to help and answer my questions, helping me get to where I am today. I just don't understand the motivation with this guy, but whatever.

Shy, I wish you and my friends at VX great success

(Apologies to grammar, typed on a less-than-smart phone)