View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 08:39 AM
DeadHead
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008

Originally Posted by Gearjerk View Post
There's no way that any of these kids are going to have to pay a dime for an attorney. I'm sure 20 seconds after the article hit the paper, the kids had an attorney for each of them, calling to get the full story of their disservice by Air Tran (a wholly owned subsidiary of WN airlines) and how their "rights" as natural born citizens were violated.

My wife is an attorney. She, along with many of her attorney friends, hold themselves to a high moral and ethical standard.....some/most attorney's do not, and these kids are going to have a "hey day" of legal assistance knocking down their doors.

Good day,

GJ
Yup, that was my original point.

The fact that many of the individuals may seek counsel and have lawsuits filed for free could become a major PR nightmare for the SWA.

The lawsuits may or may not have grounds, but ultimately it'll probably just come done to a quick out-of-court settlement to make it all go away. Just a guess.

I wonder if the entire group, as a whole, will file suit, or if each individual will file on their own behalf. I'm not too sure, but I believe if you file suit on your own behalf then you must forego inclusion of a group lawsuit/settlement.