Thread: Compass updates
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 06:49 PM
CPZ175
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2010

Originally Posted by logan3db View Post
Have you actually downloaded and read through the schedule load? Tell me where you see this "reduced" LGA flying? Also, where is this "reduced" demand in DTW, which justifies closing it? Look into it and tell us where an increase in daily departures for DTW indicates it's closing. My guess is you drink the standard DTW is closing kool-aid.

Now if you actually read the schedule load, you'll see how we can flow into this LAX/SFO flying. Yes we will be flying MCI-LAX. We also have SLC-SFO. I implore you to go look at the flows in and out of there. We will work this flying just like we did last year. Both bases will be able to move in and out of the market. Also while looking into that file, take a look at how far in the future it goes. Now you don't need to go to delta.com to figure out why we are scheduled LAX-SFO through January. I'll even give you a hint if you haven't looked into it... We are there longer than January.

I don't want to bring you down off the high horse of moving west. However, it just isn't in the cards for the foreseeable future.
What file do you speak of and where might one find it?