Thread: Spirit of NKS
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 05:27 AM
Normann
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: 320*****

Originally Posted by atooraya View Post
I really do love this airline. It seems like every time I pass the Spirit check in desks in ORD at T3 to get thru KCM for my commute, there's ALWAYS at least one passenger losing their **** over fees. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN $100!?! IT'S A CARRY ON!"

I just wanna yell at them, "Don't waste your breath buddy, you'll be back again next month, because it'll still be the cheapest ticket in town!" Especially when the passengers are seriously so ignorant, that they still end up paying similar to what the LCC's are charging for tickets.

Keep on keeping on Spirit
I don't know about ORD but in FLL last time my wife had a paying ticket we got stopped in the TSA line by a Spirit agent who checked her ticket. The agent reminded us that we will have to pay $100 for that carry on she was pulling. I told her she was with me but she kept arguing. She was definitely persistent until I started puling her bag too. Her only purpose was to remind people about the fee. This was back when the fee was introduced.

I am sure people are reminded at check in, yet there is always a passenger who wants to pull a quick one. I just saw one in DFW. But even those have a way out. They can call a number and pay over the phone before boarding and pay like $40. As long they have time.