View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 09:58 AM
skycowboy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: CFII MEI
Default Delima - need help ASAP

Hey guys and gals, ok I just got off the phone with the people at ATP and I am ****ed big time... they will not take me into their CFI/CFII/MEI course because unfortunantly they will only take you if you are going to work for them out of training... I am a college student finishing my degree and won't be done until May 08... so thats just not going to flippin happen... However I need to get some instructing in this summer and as early as possible. I have about 500 TT and my CSELI and CMELI ratings. I am done with classes here in Murray no later than mid-May and need to get into a CFI/CFII/MEI program that can be accomplished in a couple of three weeks if possible...

Who would you guys reccomend on this? Obviously ATP isn't going to work which is a crying shame since I wanted the training there - but they obviously aren't interested unless you can work for them immediately after graduation from their program - like I say I am a college student and I go to school in the fall, so NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Now I am shopping for a new CFI/CFII/MEI school - I would prefer to do a course and take the rides with a DE if possible instead of a FSDO...

Can you all help me out - I need to start in May so I can instruct this summer. Can you all give me some direction on some other good programs? I intend to take out a loan on this stuff...

Help ASAP would be greatly appreciated!

thanks and cheers,
John