Old 06-26-2013, 06:02 PM
Herkflyr
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: Left seat of a little plane

Originally Posted by LNL76 View Post
Another swiiiiiiing and a miss. You REALLY need to run down to the SA store and buy yourself some.

AND,the 1960s called....they want their FA stereotype back. (Dear Lord, what in God's name makes you think MEN are the ONLY passengers on overseas flight) who may (if they have arrested development) or may not give a rat's assssss on what a FA looks like. You do realize women are now pretty involved in the international business world and do get to ride on shiny planes across the world, right?

BTW, you'd be more credible if you actually quoted me or addressed me directly, instead of your "some on here." I guess being a PILOT makes that beneath you.
You seem like a great gal (or perhaps a guy? but I doubt it)...but, would you not agree that we have a huge (no pun intended) problem with an entire class of entitled, let-themselves-go, don't-care, "Flight Attendants are here to save your a$$, not kiss it!"-bumper-sticker sporting flight attendants in this country? And due to the lawyers, our companies can't dream of firing them, absent a mass murder conviction.