View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 10:22 AM
MrMustache
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2013
Position: The Parlor

Originally Posted by CousinEddie View Post
As we all know, there is often chatter on 121.5 that shouldn't be happening. Some of it is so bad you would otherwise believe that a bunch of 6th graders have hacked the frequency. Any of you guys want to chime in on where this kind of stuff comes from and why? Who would allow it to go on in their cockpit? What I heard last night west of ORD was so off the wall that I felt compelled to ask the question. It is really embarrasing when ATC gets on and demands it stop, only to get another outburst in response. The thought of paying passengers being in the back with these morons was hard to fathom. Are these some of the same bozos that do the SEE YUH routine on the radio also?

I get it. Nobody likes the Guard Police. But come on. The other stuff really makes you think twice about who you might end up on an airplane with.

Fire away.
While annoying, they instigate half the crap most of the time, people need to lighten up and I guarantee the guard banter would be cut down. Your frustration is a little excessive, hopefully there are no kittens near by.