View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 07:28 PM
CWGrizwald
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: GLEX/CL-605
Default My .02

-Sequenced seats would have saved two guys at Sheppard a few years ago.
-Drogue chute in old seat is way past it's service life, been wavered too many times. They don't make new ones.
-Manual back up in the old seat? Good luck with that, but I guess if it come to that you got the rest of your life to figure it out.
-Seats are in at RND and DLF, delayed at END and CBM first due to new propellent contractor that didn't test it at 69 below zero and now delayed due to chute packs being rejected and sent back to UK for redo. (Not sure about SPS).
-They will wait too long to replace the white (grey) rocket and come up with some sort of T-6 UPT straight to RTU
- Do a log book, had mine checked on a corporate interview just this past week
- Get out, run like the wind, you've done your part, thanks for serving. The AF has been great, twice for me, but the recall is almost over and it's time to go, again.
-Use the services of Emerald Coast
-Now I have to get back to my ADLS, I'm sure I'm overdue on finger nail hygiene and disco belt usage while rendering proper customs and courtesies to e-9s.
-Last, if you are ROTC summer camp with Huggy and he says he knows a good bar in Austin called "Uncle Nasty's" use caution.