Old 07-11-2013, 04:48 PM
cardiomd
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2009
Position: Seat: Vegan friendly faux leather

Originally Posted by Purple Drank View Post
...until she dons a hazmat suit.
I LIKE where you are going with this. Then after taking care of the hot, radioactive spill, she strips down... sloooowly... into the strangely transparent decontamination shower booth, joined by two of her young female NTSB interns to scrub every last bit of the glowing material from her long flowing locks of hair. Suddenly, from above spews forth the decontamination foam which they start to playfully throw at each other..

oh sorry wrong forum.

Originally Posted by savall View Post
What's your age got to do with it ? I'm in my 20's and I'd take her on a date. She seems like a smart woman. Regardless of what your opinion is of how she is handling the information, she is by all appearances running a tight, thorough, and professional investigation.

[snip]

Whether she is gunning for a higher position or not, she is doing her job. Everyone in Washington does things for their own gain. Nothing to see here.
Exactly. I worked until 10PM yesterday, and not just because I want to be chief of medicine in a few years, but because it is the right thing to do. You can have ambition and still do a good job.

Hersman seems to be an exceptional job as far as I can see, and it is unfortunate to see her "shine" in this way, but we haven't had a major crash in 10+ years if you don't count Buffalo.

Perhaps this thread might be better for ShyGuy - I'm sure if you search you can find her head photoshopped onto a bikini model somewhere.

That NTSB Chairwoman is hot!!! | SternFanNetwork