Thread: Endeavor Air
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 04:43 AM
Slats
Banned

Joined APC: May 2012

Originally Posted by bonesbrigade View Post
Why would we ruin our lives to help you out when you are so ungrateful as it is?
And our contract is not as bad as you think.
Ungrateful??? What exactly has Pinnae done that I should be grateful for?

Ruin your lives? If you're an FO you ruined your own life. The SSP does not benefit you, you WILL be out of a job once those 200s go bye bye, and you're capped at a very low pay rate. Your contracted pay rates are what is being pitched as the new norm and it's ****ing off a lot guys at good regionals with decent payrates. You all trembled in front of BIG D even though everyone from the outside new Delta wouldn't close your doors. They couldn't for a min of 3-4yrs because that's a lot of flying to be shifted. But hey in that time frame you'll be out of a job because the 200s will be gone. Your ALPA reps sold the junior pilots down river protecting the top 10%.

Every single pilot talks about holding the line, pay rates need to be improved ect... Then 9E had the chance to make a stand but instead pansied out. Eagle took concessions but their pay is still better than yours. I can promise you SKW, Air Whisky, Horizon, Eagle and XJT will not vote like you all did. Will concessions happen? Probably but the compensation will not mirror your pathetic contract.

So again, why should I be grateful?