View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 05:16 AM
Lucky Pierre007
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2008

Originally Posted by nightice View Post
myidtravel.com is a joke! I lost over $150 on two eZeds on UAL because I "listed" for two flights, which I didn't make due to full loads. Once that eZed ticket number is used to "list" it, regardless if you didn't make the flight, it's no longer valid. So I had to purchase yet another eZed ticket. Forget trying to contact someone at myidtravel.com...no contact information whatsoever and my own airline tells me the tickets were used, when in fact, I used my own metal on one portion to make a connection flight on UAL. Last option looks like I will be contacting my credit card company to dispute these charges since I obvious purchased something I can't use. Anyone else have anything similar with eZeds?
There is cancellation link that allows you to cancel things if you weren't able to use them and you will be refunded the price minus like a $4 service charge although no one tells you this and it can be very frustrating till you get figure it out. I think when you click cancel you then have to click another link to refund and then if you don't do it at that time it's not possible to get back to the refund link.