View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 07:42 AM
Lobaeux
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2009
Position: Airplane

Originally Posted by Avgwhitemale View Post
Hey fellas....I am stuck in Afghanistan. My tone must have seemed out of line. I honestly mean nothing negative towards you or NKS. This isn't even my thread so I should not have walked in your house and put my feet up on your table. My apologies.... Lobaeux and I drifted because we shared a common bond. Flying planes into hostile lands can do that to people. I hope to see you out on the line soon.... DAL is full of terrific dudes just like any other airline. Please don't let me misrepresent the 12000+ guys at DAL.
No worries, man. I've got lots of friends at Delta, they're all great guys, so what you say is true. Stay safe over there, flying NVG Assault landings to a blacked out dirt LZ while listening to loadmasters screaming about tracers trying to track your aircraft will create a bond.

Originally Posted by Douglas9 View Post
Just heard directly from a NK check airman today total pilots on the property in 7 years will be 2,000.
That's fantastic news, I hope it turns out to be true. We'll be competing for pilots with Delta, United, the new American, JetBlue and others, there's plenty of room for everyone.