View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 07:04 AM
Gunter
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2006

Originally Posted by Adlerdriver View Post
I guess you showed them.
Originally Posted by LightAttack View Post
Didn't they tell us in SERE school to eat the sandwich and drink the ice tea?
Management has been telling us since interim discussions began that many things we know are problems are not even issues worth addressing. Accepted fares, poor secondary line construction, poor manning/reserve line decisions, unbalanced 4a2b implementation, etc. After YEARS of ignoring these items they want something that would require a much higher level of cooperation with ALPA to implement and refine after it arrives. A level of cooperation that strives to do something more than squeeze every nickel and dime out of us. Cost cutting, control and discipline are the languages they speak, not collaboration.

I'm not willing to act like nothing has happened before today and cozy up to management in the AOC or otherwise. We already know they speak with forked tongue so what do you think you look like standing around asking them questions and listening to the "information" that comes back? When I see line pilots doing that I question their SA and ability to process information.

Even if you think it's ok to eat the food on your way out....Letting them cook food that no one chooses to eat would send a message they understand. Interaction with them just encourages more bad behavior.

Last edited by Gunter; 07-16-2013 at 07:20 AM.