Chief Jeppesen Updater
FlyerJosh
Chief Jeppesen Updater
close
  • Joined APC
    Oct 2005
  • Position
    Executive Transport Driver
Quote: Does anybody know anything for sure about Compass? What will their minimums be? What will their salaries be? When will they really start hiring a good number of people? I wouldn't mind staying instructing for a year or whatever. Right now I'm flying consistently 25 hours a week. I assume they will have a Detroit base. Sorry if this has been said before on here, I haven't been on here in a couple months. If someone could just direct me to a good source I would appreciate it.

There's plenty of info on here about compass if you do a quick search... here's the payscales:

Suffice it to say though, that if you're instructing right now to build time for a regional, you probably don't come close to their competitive minimums (at least for now), since they are essentially hiring people that can upgrade immediately (IE previous 121 and turbine experience.) Either way, you need to be 23 years old, and have 1500TT/1000 ME.

(As I understand it, the flight time requirements are currently for insurance purposes.)