View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 09:57 AM
fly4michelle
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2010

Originally Posted by PopWash View Post
we have a preferential bidding systems that averages everything out to about 15 days a month. You basically get given a list of 5000+ possible schedules and rank them in order of what you want. Sounds like a lot of work but not too bad once you get the hang of it. You can work between 12 and 18 days a month (you can only be forced to work between 14-16, outside of that is voluntary), and from 4-8 days on the road at a time (more than 6 is voluntary only). So lots of variety is possible. Some guys like long trips, some like short. Hopefully everyone gets their top choice but new guys will get the leftovers. Hard to say what those left overs will be.

Not sure about 121 time helping. I'm sure it's a bonus at least.
I know the conference call Friday said they were bringing 20 back and expecting a 75 percent take on recalls. Does anyone know how to see a furlough list so we know where we stand in recall order? I understand we have to re-apply and go through the interview process, but they are re-calling in seniority order for the interviews and I bet it will be well over a year or two before they get through the entire furlough list. It would be nice to see where we stand on the
list.