View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 09:00 AM
AtlCSIP
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2009
Position: 737 Left

Originally Posted by Nevets View Post
When I look at the raise from 2010 to 2012, I see unfairness since 1) they gave themselves a 73% raise while many FOs got no raises, 2)for those that did get raises, for many it barely covered inflation while there's was 73%, and 3) we now know they have been planning in asking for concessions all along while telling us they weren't (negotiating in bad faith), and 4) Skywest Inc is profitable and ExpressJet airlines seems to be operationally profitable, and 4) it's not the pilots' fault they we aren't making as much money as they want us to, and 5) they insist on paying for two sets of management teams and two sets of facilities and systems and processes, and staff to run two separate airlines.

Do I need to keep going to explain why it's unfair that they get their 73% raises from 2010 to 2012 while they later ask us for pay cuts? Is that you BH?

That's all great and I agree but where this argument falls apart in this particular instance is that management did not provide any capital. They are labor as well.
That is a completely different point. I never said management provided capital. I said capital came before labor, and that the purpose of labor is to make money for the capitalist.