View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 05:18 PM
FixTheMess
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2010

Originally Posted by YourFnout View Post
As written, the plan fails to demonstrate economic feasibility, as it lacks a viable business plan for American Eagle, a core part of the new airline’s economic future.
LOL. US Airways hasn't had a viable business plan for Piedmont for over a decade. I'm continually amazed at how many US Airways pilots have no idea who Piedmont is. If ya'all are going to use wholly-owned carriers as bargaining chips, how about you throw a dying Piedmont a bone, and toss us in the mix too?

Its the least that could be done after scoping us out of q400's. Meanwhile, you've relaxed scope to the point where Republic is now a major airline . . . I say go ahead and eat your young if you want; just don't keep giving birth to more abominations along the way.

Sorry about the tangent folks, but I think USAPA needs to realize what a slap in the face this is to the small, hard-working pilot group at Piedmont. We do more with less day in and day out, and can't even get our big brothers to acknowledge we exist. Very frustrating.