View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 03:19 PM
NC3rd
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2013

Originally Posted by FixTheMess View Post
LOL. US Airways hasn't had a viable business plan for Piedmont for over a decade. I'm continually amazed at how many US Airways pilots have no idea who Piedmont is. If ya'all are going to use wholly-owned carriers as bargaining chips, how about you throw a dying Piedmont a bone, and toss us in the mix too?

Its the least that could be done after scoping us out of q400's. Meanwhile, you've relaxed scope to the point where Republic is now a major airline . . . I say go ahead and eat your young if you want; just don't keep giving birth to more abominations along the way.

Sorry about the tangent folks, but I think USAPA needs to realize what a slap in the face this is to the small, hard-working pilot group at Piedmont. We do more with less day in and day out, and can't even get our big brothers to acknowledge we exist. Very frustrating.
THe bone that was thrown your way was being able to travel at the same priority at mainline, and being able to keep that date of hire when you went to mainline. That's a gift.