vagabond
Administrator

Joined APC: May 2006
Position: C-172

Originally Posted by RandomPilot View Post
What a weird thread.
Originally Posted by 11Fan View Post
Stick around, it gets worse.
It may be weird, but it won't get worse.

This may be a good time to let you all know that, because of many other obligations both personally and professionally, I will be scaling back on my moderator duties, if I haven't already.

This last year has been extremely difficult dealing with all sorts of people hell bent on causing problems on the Forums. I have never understood why people want to destroy a good, free resource. Or why some people apparently have so much time on their hands. Or why some take offense to a female non-pilot moderator. Trust me, if I had the same kind of time, I would have finished my PPL long ago and maybe even gotten the left seat at DAL!

So, I'll still be here, logging in periodically and doing what I promised HSLD I would do when he first asked me to be a moderator so many years ago. I'm counting on you guys to be my eyes and ears. Report posts that clearly are inappropriate. Even if you're not sure, report it anyway. The others on the APC Mod Squad will look at each one and evaluate the right course of action.