View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 09:57 PM
TenYearsGone
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2009
Position: 7ERB

Originally Posted by corperalcleg View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble but Franke was not well liked at NK. He is anti pilot. Im sure any NK pilot that was around for the strike can tell you horror stories of Franke in negotiations.

Bedford is the same way. He is the anti-christ for pilots dressed in sheeps clothing. All the pilots at RP warned you guys and the Midwest guys about Bedford spitting out his putrid lies. You guys thought he was the savior of your airline. Im sorry for what he did to F9. Frontier was a great company back in the day and I only wish the best for everyone there. But take heed of this warning. Franke is not going to save the airline if he can just take all the assests and ship them off to all the other airlines that Indigo has all over the world.

This is of course my opinion and I hope im wrong.
Ok, Ill say it again. I dont work for Frontier. But if I were at a Regional and/or wanted to be rewarded for a nice calculated risk, I would definitely be honored to work for Frontier.

Franke and Bedford are evil, sphincter, bastards that get rich from exploiting their employees. I agree with you. But as history has shown, if you have a strong pilot group that is willing to strike for what they believe they are worth, then maybe, we could have a good airline to work for. I believe the Spirit pilot group did that and achieved a nice contract.

One Caveat. I worry about Franke exploiting the Frontier Pilots. In the past, from what I have been told, the Frontier Pilots are very quick to give concessions. This history is well known to Franke and the rest of the industry and anyone with business knowledge can and will forecast that Franke will ask for concessions.

Good Luck,

TEN