View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 01:26 PM
USMCFLYR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: FAA 'Flight Check'

Originally Posted by Jetjok View Post
Please What a crock! Your "mission" is to complicate things to the max, while paying lip service to safety and efficiency. A day without having to deal with the FAA is like a day with sunshine.
You know - that is a crock of crap.
Whatever you feel about the BIG organization and what they may or may not do for you - the worker bees (at least in my part of the cog and others) have nothing but YOUR safety in mind.

It is no different or worse if I said that YOU had no more interest in my safety as a member of the traveling public because YOUR airline management want to skimp on fuel in bad weather, lobby against rest rules, or pay you enough to live in domicile so you don't have to commute across country.

We all know that isn't really the case and it is the same within MANY different parts of the FAA as a whole. Your attitude is a slap in the face of the many workers who spend time trying their hardest to KEEP this NAS the safest place in the world to fly.

You actually believe that Bilsch, and his co-workers out in the field keeping those NAS systems up and operating don't have your safety in mind?

This is the same stupid sentiment of hating the military because of the gov'ts actions.