Thread: Silver Airways
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 02:09 PM
Cruz5350
Respek

Joined APC: Jul 2010

Originally Posted by Propspilot View Post
Well you sure showed him...
Im sure he loses sleep because you left.

I hope your as vocal about Horizons Management when you have that loving drum circle session with them... Lmao

Making a career decision because you dont like the CP isnt the best way to go about things.... He could be gone tomorrow and you left for what?
To the original question... Weigh the positives and negatives. If there are more negatives FOR YOUR SITUATION then leave... But make your own decision and don't leave because other people say you should...

Everyone thats here was grateful for the call... Seems to be a lot of "what have you done for me lately" going around...
I'm not going to sit here and explain in detail what has happened to me or the many others but you're pretty ignorant to what goes on all around you. I'm glad that you enjoy Silver enough to stay though, by staying put for that elusive upgrade you enable this place to continue what they do best and that's take advantage of their employees from station agents up to management. A lot of people came for the quick upgrade or chance at 121 I know I did, but this was not the same airline I was hired at. It's not just the shine of 121 wearing off either after continual beat downs I said enough is enough I'm not going to stay here for this supposed magical PIC I'll need to move on. My philosophy is this... If it's meant to be it'll be if I get to a Major great!!! In the mean time though I'm going to respect my self worth and not allow myself to be treated like a grade school-er for a measly 2K a month paycheck with 7-10 days at home. Like I've said all along if you're ok with mediocrity GREAT!!! Every person has their own ideas on what works best for themselves. Like I said I've spoke with multiple people up the chain of command to right wrongs as I and others saw them and I was on the scheduling committee for our base as well remember that was all volunteer and I had no qualms about it either. Only changes I saw were for the way worse. I call an ace an ace and a spade a spade only good thing about this airline now is the coworkers I've befriended. I'd bend over backwards to help any of our pilots out because we've all been pulled through the mire together even you buddy.