View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 02:56 PM
USMCFLYR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: FAA 'Flight Check'

Originally Posted by FrontSeat View Post
If this were true there would not allow the many scumbag 135 unsafe operators go under the radar in Florida and the LA area. FSDO chiefs take payoffs to look the other way....LMAO at safety.......money trades hands, eyes look the other way and LEARS and GIV's fly way over flight and duty times....

Don't get me started on maintenance logs being altered......

POI's are getting RICH RICH RICH.....all under the table cash for their "responsibility and global leadership"

I used to think working in a FSDO/being a POI would be way less income then a 121 captain.....I should have become a POI in either VNY or Lake Havasu, SDL, south florida ETC ETC.

So when I hear of an FAA inspector giving a 121 crew a hard time because they forgot to dot an I or cross a T on some minor Bull Crap issue I laugh my "a s s" off at what they let slide in the FSDO with 135 operators...

At least give the 121 pilots the same chance for a cash payoff before busting them...
So every part if the FAA is connected to Flight Standards?
So all airlines are connected to each other too.
So I can take your most hated airline (and especially airline management teams) and lump you right in there with them?

Vito. I have all the same trials and tribulations with AFS as all if you do. You understand that Flight Standards (the *enfircement arm of the FAA) is just one part of an organization. I KNOW you know this but many seem to forget this fact.

And FrontSeat - if you have personal knowledge of POIs or any member of a FSDO taking bribes then you should present your evidence and be part of the solution.