View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 08:41 PM
R1200RT
Living the dream!

Joined APC: May 2006
Position: MD-11 Capt

Originally Posted by threegreen View Post
Just curious how did this get about FDX vs B6? B6 has been in business for 7 yrs and have around 125 acs. Pretty sure it took FDX longer then 7yrs to get that many airplanes.
You know it's not really about FedEx for me. There is not a comparison.

I just think it's a sad state when some guy thinks Jet Blue is the best deal on the planet. We are talking about right now who cares how long it took FedEx to amass the largest widebody fleet in the world and one of the best if not the best compensation packages on the planet (and it should have been better). Not to mention we are growing at an alarming rate right now today. In the next 7 years who do you think will grow more JetBlue or FedEx/UPS? We cover the world, JetBlue? Right now who would you rather work for ... today?

Every 5 years there is another better answer to that question, but I don't think it will ever be Jet Blue. PanAm, Eastern, Delta, United, TWA, NWA have all been the best deal at some point. But, right now today it happens to be Cargo. 2010 I hope a strong unionized airline takes the lead, but today what do you think?... JetBlue?

I'm sure it's a great place to work and I wish all the JetBlue guys the best I just think Gman is a little left of center.

And I always try to get CaptMark wound up.

Gman go back to United!