Thread: Projection
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 07:02 PM
DMC12
Banned

Joined APC: Apr 2013

Originally Posted by Sunvox View Post
Motch,

You know I respect your opinion, but I will have to disagree on this one. If I was in a room full of peers and I was "asked to leave", I would not argue at the time as it would be fruitless, but obviously no one attending a meeting would choose to leave on their own so whether it was a polite request or not, the pilots were "asked to leave"="kicked out"="tossed out". If you are trying to build unity you don't keep secrets, you discuss your concerns openly, intelligently, and with an open mind. Asking a fellow member of ALPA to leave an ALPA meeting because they are affiliated with another group is to me not unlike interning Japanese during WWII. It is prejudicial and short sighted, and I must admit very much in keeping with what I have come to expect from the CAL-ALPA leadership. All in all the story leaves a horribly bitter taste in my mouth, and I will be coming to New York on the 76 soon enough so I'll be flying with some of the pilots at this meeting for sure. I only hope we can all keep this out of the cockpits. Good-news is I have never had anything less than a stellar experience with CAL pilots that I meet on the line, and I fully anticipate that will hold true in the future.

Joe

Why would they be asked to leave? That makes no sense???