Thread: Silver Airways
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 02:59 PM
CaptainCarl
I'm a man of my word.

Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: Devil's Advocate
Arrow

A great place to have specific discussions about topics that's safe from prying eyes is our Union Forum. It's my understanding that the Company employs someone whose sole purpose is to monitor the Company's public image. That means they read Airline Pilot Central Forums, facebook, twitter, etc. and report "troublemakers" to Management. Watch what you say here and elsewhere that can be seen by the public. If you really want to speak your mind, come to the Teamsters Local 1224 Forum:

It's easy to get started. Just go to APA Teamsters Local 1224 and click "Register for Access" on the right hand side. Fill out the registration form and hit "Submit Form." It usually takes less than a week for the people at HQ to get you approved. Once you're approved, go back to APA Teamsters Local 1224, log in, and click "My Crew Forum" on the right side. It will redirect you to the Forum website. Sign in again and you're good to go. Post to your heart's content. The Mods will review your post and as long as it meets the criteria of the Terms and Conditions (found under the FAQ link on the top right side of the Forum website), they will approve your post(s) within 24 hours.