View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 08:46 AM
fullflank
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008

Originally Posted by PDTpilotXX View Post
Most of this^^^. I'd disagree with the B scale of our current agreement, I believe we are about to see what a REAL B scale looks like with PSA's TA... just a hunch but I bet they wouldn't offer PSA anything they didn't offer Eagle. I'd also say if our contract was such a POS then LCC would know we'd fly the jets CHEAP and would have come to us. (lets not forget our recent deal was far better than PSA's.)

I believe there is coordination within the WO'd MEC's but if a group goes 'rouge' there isn't much we as a pilot group can do.

Most importantly I think new hires and perspective new hires need to know what's going on here with our crummy mgmt and airplanes.
Wait wait wait.....im not a big psa supporter or anything, but what exactly is better about pdts contract? The payscales alone say volumes. As far as going rouge, that hasn't happened. Us airways came to us, not the other way around. What's the union supposed to do? "we refuse to talk, go talk to pdt"? With that said, concessions shouldn't even be considered, and I will be voting no on anything that resembles a concession.