View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 09:18 AM
PDTpilotXX
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2011
Position: DHC-8 100/300

Originally Posted by fullflank View Post
Airport rsv is horrible I agree. What about vacation though? We get 7 days year one, 14 after that, and 21 at year 7. Dont remember when week 4 kicks in. Healthcare? I pay about 160 per month. What do you guys pay? Our fo's top out at 41, you guys? And yes there are plenty who are topped out now days. Captains? I think our 7-8 years guys make your top of scale on the big dash. Earlier if you compare the little dash scale.

We drop touching trips which dramaticaly increases the number of days off our blocks get.

We currently pay less than 10% of our costs and you guys are frozen at 27% and your out of pocket costs doubled in your last deal and ours didn't change.

Pay... yup you top off higher than us thankfully both of our upgrade times are right around the same and neither of us have to see top fo pay if we don't want to. We also fly smaller aircraft but I wasn't suggesting our pay was better.

I am sorry my post came off as an attack on PSA. We are all in this together and hopefully you can understand why we'd be wary of your deal we haven't seen