View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 07:42 AM
OB Pilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2013
Position: 737 FO

Originally Posted by The Dominican View Post
This question comes up often here, my best recommendation is to refer it to the contract companies. There is a waiver with the JCAB but I imagine that you will need backing from the company to get the paperwork through and quiet frankly, I don't know nor have heard of anybody being given such waiver here at AJX (if someone else knows of a case....!) for what I hear from folks bringing this up with the contract agencies is that they just say that it isn't accepted....! Sorry for the bad news.

Smart is not something that people that knows me would accuse me off LOL! If not, ask my wife, I'm sure she's got plenty of evidence to the contrary

DEC's.... As 1bdun said, there have been a couple but mostly the courses are being filled by upgrades. Thus far, they have been pretty consistent with the upgrade courses, that of course doesn't mean everyone is making it through the upgrade course, there is the occasional bust
Dom, thanks for the response, we can always count on you for timely and accurate information.