View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 06:44 PM
Sunvox
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2010
Position: EWR 777 Captain

Originally Posted by Lambourne View Post
What I find missing from this thread is sunvox comparing the CAL MC filing to MLK's civil rights quest and defending the MC for doing what they feel is right and believe to be righteous. These are the arguments he made for Gullaksen's antics. These are the 1% everyone is talking a out.

So, you are arguing that I am a 1%er? I, who hold no position, do not aspire to a postion, post on APC for enjoyment, and I am a 1%er?

Craig G. was angry because after the contract was signed Continental pilots received hundreds of new captain positions and United pilots received zero. Continental pilots believed they were due those positions and United pilots feel those positions were stolen from them. ALPA is a union forced to represent diverse interests and the interests of Continental pilots did not align with the interests of United pilots and Craig decided to argue that a contract was ignored. His interpretation of the contract was flawed, but that does not mean he is a bad person. Your comment proves that your apology was "Half Hearted" at best.

Oh, and by the way, my name is Joe Peck, and I hope you will have the courage to identify yourself to me when we fly together as we are on the same fleet so I am sure the day will come.