Old 01-24-2006, 01:58 PM
RedeyeAV8r
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2006

Especially you MD-11 Captains. When was the last time you had to look for a job? How long has it been since you flew a real airplane for pay? You guys are so out of touch that you have no business posting any opinions on what it is like out on the streets today. To you life is great and we are all a bunch of complainers.

SKyHigh[/QUOTE]

In the words of the Departed Ronald Reagan "There you go again"

I am on my 3rd Airline.........1 ain't around anymore and the other ain't doing so well......................What is real Air Plane?

An F-4, F-18 A-4, F-5...........A DC-9 and B 737 200, 300, 400, 500, B-727
Md-80 BAE-146, F-28 DC-10, Md-11?
C170, C-180, DC-3, D-18 ..............Yeah I have flown a few airplains, done the Bankruptcy liquidation thing, done the merger thing, done the furlough thing and now I am where I am. Lucky I guess so but I thought I was lucky 14 years ago with someone else..............didn't work out so I got myself together and started over for the 3rd ( and hopefully last time).

Seems to me like you are the one with a sense of entitlement................You are apparently the only one who has lost an airline job. There are no other Professional Airline Pilots who have been negatively affected..................Just you.

Cut the "Woe is me crap" Sonny boy. If you want to make the airlines a career get off you a$$, get the chip off your shoulder and get out there.
It is tough, I'll grant you. Others are giving it there all and I wish them good luck..............even you.

You complain you can't afford to start over because of low pay yet in the same breath you attack us (especially MD-11Caps) for being over paid................................. If we made less how would that help you?

Get help Son............with that attitude you will be lucky to keep your family, let alone find a decent airline job, Any job for that matter.

I still don't get your point. You are the one harboring Jealousy and resorting to name calling. I am sorry for your mis-fortune in this carrer. You seem to be the one whose is doing the most complaining..................................

Maybe Dr. Phil can help