View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 09:59 AM
Pineapple Guy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2008

Originally Posted by brakechatter View Post
Oh, believe me, I know. The East side is used to all forces the government, the company, and their own union working against them and predetermining their outcome for years and years. The problem is that they have not cooperated with said forces. I have a soft spot for that, regardless of affiliation.

I've never been one to tow the line; rather I choose to treat others the way I want to be treated, think of the greater good before myself, and try to help others less fortunate than myself.

I know that doesn't fare so well with union politics, keyboard know it alls, and those who actually think that the SLI between USAir east and west was just. So be it. Look no further than SWA, USAir East and West, jBlue, spirit to see where our profession is headed. It's been happening for quite some time, and will continue to degrade. Entropy doesn't play well for our side of the fence. USAir East has nowhere to go but up. Even our beloved union president may have finally figured that out by supporting the latest merger effort. Since the East hasn't gone away, and since the West never has nor ever will do anything but hang on the bar, maybe we ought to lend a hand instead of whispering behind closed doors for their demise to make things better. The former will help all, and the East just doesn't seem to want to cooperate with the latter.
Binding arbitration...

What part about that is so difficult to comprehend?