Really
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2012

Originally Posted by gettinbumped View Post
Pre LUAL list: 45%
LUAL Proposal: 43.5%
Post List: 45%

Straight relative seniority. Not thrilled, not crushed, moving forward
Real question since you always seem to be level headed. When you use Pre LUAL list # is that your UAL % on the May 2010 seniority list? I really don't know what my % was at that time at LCAL? Honestly, I really didn't care since I didn't have much control over it. The list went pretty much as I anticipated "relative seniority"! Except for the guys that were junior around the 70%/80% for CAL and 100% + for the UAL guys. Is that how you (or Hoss can answer to since he's pretty level headed also!) read the new list. I'll try to figure mine # out and come back and give you a more accurate one after your guys response!

My % on the SLI= 34% and I think I was real close to that on May 2010 CAL list. I do think the only people that have a "beef" on this whole thing are the NON furloughed pilots at CAL that were put behind the furloughed pilots at UAL? One of Hoss's big points!! And no Hoss, I'm not trying to "flame" you, I actually agreed with you on a prior ISL post, I just want to see if you feel the same now that it's CAL pilots getting your "unfair scenario"?