View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 01:11 PM
Wiskey Driver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2007

Originally Posted by R57 relay View Post
This is where you really come off the tracks. There is no theft, period. We are operating under the provisions of the transition agreement-SEPARATE OPERATIONS. USAPA was unsuccessful in achieving a DOH SLI. Now if you said some attempted to steal, well that you be your opinion, but as of today there is no theft.

I was first a captain for this airline in 1992. I am in the seat and base I held in 2001 and I was in it before USAPA was elected. You guys just want the Nicolau aided theft of MY seat.

I think PHX will play a role in the new AA, if we merge. But I don't see the expansion of it. I think we can grow the Pacific out of the west coast and many of the current connections made in PHX can be done better in DFW. Right now PHX is our only hub were mainline is bigger than regional. I see that flip flopping. I hope I'm wrong. I hope PHX grows tremendously and you all stay in the sand box of hell. I certainly don't want it.
Here let me help you cause you've been a bit on the slow side here lately. When you go into a store you agree to pay for your items. When you decide that you are not going to honor that agreement and then take the items its called THEFT!! There really is no reason to ague here relay as you can not win this one.

Now regarding the business aspect of PHX and how it all plays out will be a matter for senior management. Regarding being locked in PHX I doubt it, usapa will get its anus handed it to them this time around and I am betting that most of the west first officers will be headed your way to take up their capt slots. Did you know that most of them will be senior to you when this is done?? I hope you don't mind reserve.

WD at AWA