View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 01:28 PM
R57 relay
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2011
Position: A320 Capt

Originally Posted by Wiskey Driver View Post
Here let me help you cause you've been a bit on the slow side here lately. When you go into a store you agree to pay for your items. When you decide that you are not going to honor that agreement and then take the items its called THEFT!! There really is no reason to ague here relay as you can not win this one.

Now regarding the business aspect of PHX and how it all plays out will be a matter for senior management. Regarding being locked in PHX I doubt it, usapa will get its anus handed it to them this time around and I am betting that most of the west first officers will be headed your way to take up their capt slots. Did you know that most of them will be senior to you when this is done?? I hope you don't mind reserve.

WD at AWA
DO YOU HAVE A JCBA? IF NOT, NEGOTIATE A JCBA. SEPARATE OPS UNTIL YOU HAVE A JCBA.

DO YOU HAVE A JCBA? IF NOT, NEGOTIATE A JCBA. SEPARATE OPS UNTIL YOU HAVE A JCBA.

I've already won this one. Actually most west F/Os were junior to me on the Nic, but thanks for pointing out the windfall again.