View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 05:26 PM
What
Underpaid...

Joined APC: Nov 2010
Position: French-Canadian

Originally Posted by seafeye View Post
Look. I'm a PSA pilot. Instead of name calling and bickering. Say something useful. I'm trying to educate my colleagues about this. Calling someone weak or a fool isn't going to help us squash this thing.
It's an aweful agreement. But people need to know why. Not just that its bad. Understand?
So read it. Put in your $.02. It will affect every regional pilot in the USA.
It will affect every pilot, not just regionals. And Meyers, I agree about Tony but the concession negotiations were coming wether Tony brought up the B scale or not, Mesa will get US Airway's concessions negotiations next whether you vote yes or no they will just have different starting points. Currently management can only say the have to be able to compete with Delta and Pinnacle, if a pilot group agrees to an agreement like this they will have much more ammunition. Pinnacle is on and island and Mesa is trying to further themselves from it, if this passes PSA will join the Pinnacle ranks and Mesa will be starring and US Airways inviting them to the island. This has huge ramifications for all of us, please educate yourself folks on what your management team is attempting to accomplish here.