View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 07:04 PM
Anthrax
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2013

Does anyone else feel like they've stumbled onto a used car lot, and there's this cheesy guy with bad hair and teeth, dressed like a slob? With bad breath, and he's got his clammy arm around your reluctant shoulder? He's telling you how great the Nissan Leaf is, and boy oh boy is he ever selling it hard? Sure, it's great on gas. It's efficient, with nice edges and plenty of bells and whistles. Problem is, you have buddies that drive the Leaf, and let's just say that there are issues. But hey, at least they get stranded out there in the middle of the day. Not us. We got to drive the ***** at night, and there are plenty of thugs out there stealing wallets and watches. Doesn't matter to Mister Cheesy Face, because again, it's all about the miles per gallon. "Just plug her once a month and let her do her thing!"

Now, calling the smelly old fool Mister Cheesy Face just isn't nice, but for lack of a name what is a simpleton like me to do?

All I'm saying is that as long as there is still gas at the pumps, allow me drive my chevy in peace. At least I know the ins and outs, and have learned how to manage the glitches. At least there are trusted mechanics to whom we can turn to in times of a crisis.