View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 11:01 PM
Cookenbauer
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2011

I'd say to hang in there and keep positive. I'm in a similar boat that you are in...maybe slightly behind. E-6 and now C-26 background. I'll have around 2000 total (not including multipliers), 1200 multi engine pic, and 350-400 IP time checking out.

Like others have mentioned...I'm just trying to focus in getting all the wickets checked off and ready to go. I'm also trying to build up a little war chest of cash to prepare for when the paychecks stop coming in.

Although there is some valuable information and gouge at these forums...I feel like I have to take some of it with a grain of salt. There's always going to be the doom and gloom poster or guy who claims he got screwed over despite the reality of him being an idiot.

My biggest issue will be the networking game...but I plan on applying selres when dropping my letter and hopefully that will help out.

Sure it feels like jumping out of the plane with no parachute...but it's what I want to do and I don't want to kick myself one day passing on a great potential opportunity by playing it safe and taking the forbidden fruit just to get to 20. Not saying there's anything wrong with that just not for me.