Thread: Delta Hiring News

Busdriver320 , 09-19-2013 08:50 AM
Line Holder
Busdriver320
Line Holder
close
  • Joined APC
    Mar 2008
Quote: Then why are you looking to start all over again at Delta? I mean preparing for an interview is probably the easy part compared to going through training, commuting to reserve, being displaced a couple of times, etc?
I was looking at getting back on with a legacy in 2007/08 and NW was my only choice simply because I live in a (then) junior NW base, which is now a junior Delta base. Up until a year ago I really wanted to get to Delta still, but the picture has changed a bit. Combination of where I'm at now, age, rest of career earnings, and QOL. Someone I know told me he heard Delta was going to hire the former poolies right back in, and I just wanted to see if anyone knew anything about that. It may have made me look a bit harder at it, that's all.
Sorry if my position comes off as a sense of entitlement, it wasn't meant that way. There are a lot of guys whose careers have been destroyed in the last 12 years and to have to go through the hiring process over and over again is simply demoralizing.

Bus