Thread: Silver Airways
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 05:20 PM
Chrisw
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2009
Position: underemployed

Originally Posted by Cruz5350 View Post
All you're concerned with is getting your upgrade and that's not going to happen with nobody coming in to replace you. That's pretty selfish to want others to wallow in the mire known as Silver just so you can upgrade get your time and get out. This is aviation though so selfishness is nothing new or surprising.
You may not notice but every time you post it is a personal attack against me. On the other hand I have not done so to you. You think I am selfish for wanting an upgrade? I have asked you to move on and leave us alone but your mission of belittling silver and its employees regardless of who it effects is selfish on your part. You selfishly care not about how your attitude affects your former coworkers. As USMCFlyer said, it is not what you say but how you say it that is the true problem here. Your quest hurts your friends and you don't care. You act to satisfy your own personal vendetta regardless of who it hurts. That is selfish as well. I don't see a flock of people still employed here backing you up. people who you respected saying,"leave cruz alone!" At the same time we actually agree. This place is broken and needs fixing. I have been nothing but respectful to you while you continue with personal attacks against me. If you won't leave us alone and insist on hurting your former co-workers try doing so with some couth. Lastly remember this industry is a small world. If you think your behavior here and now will not affect you in the future you should think again. You didn't burn the bridge you dropped a nuke on it. You never know where current silver guys will work. I say again, good luck with your current regional. I hope it all works out for you the way you want. Please leave us alone.